I'm seeing a trend with the last Thursday of the month here. My van stopped working last night and we're going to have to pump even more money into it. I don't care if I need another rush purchase vehicle, I will never buy another Ford as long as I live. I INSIST on a Dodge next time. I'm try to do my Attitude of Gratitude well, but I'm not having the best of days, so be patient with me.
1) I am grateful for my new calling and the strength that it is in my life. I love serving in the Young Women presidency and working closely with the Beehives in my ward. I am so excited to go to camp with them in 12 more sleeps (not that I'm counting or anything).
2) I am grateful for the people who came and hugged me on Sunday when I was having a tough day. Hugs always seem to brighten things up. I love getting hugs and I love the people who gave me those particular hugs.
3) I am grateful that Caleb enjoyed his first year of school so much. He absolutely loved Kindergarten and learned so many things. He has started to learn how to read and can read basic books by himself (See fox. See fox run.). He and I are looking forward to grade 1 in the fall and even more adventures in learning.
1 comment:
Girl's camp is the best! Have fun!
Post a Comment