It still amazes me every time someone is very attentive to the Spirit, and probably without even knowing that they're doing it. In the past week I've had 3 friends that said things that I really needed to hear at that time. At a time when I've felt worthless, these friends have made me feel cared about and important. These past few weeks have been a big struggle for me, but it's things like this that help me get through the tough times.
Last night, one of my Beehives posted a status about me. I'd put together some binders for our Beehive presidency and she must have really liked them because they earned their own status complete with capital letters, smiley faces and a plethora of exclamation points. Right before I checked facebook, I'd been crying to John about something that I was really struggling with. So the first thing I noticed when I went on was this wonderful status letting me know that I was appreciated for all of her facebook friends to see. It made my evening so much better and was exactly what I needed at that moment.
I have some pretty awesome people in my life, and I am ever so grateful for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment