Tuesday, June 19, 2012
The Big '8'
8 is kind of a big deal in our church, as that's the age when you can get baptized. Well for me, today is 8 years SINCE I was baptized. It's very seldom that it feels like it's only been 8 years. Prep work for camp is the only time I really feel it because I don't know how anything works for camp. Most of the time it feels like ages and ages since I became a member of this church and made promises to Heavenly Father. So 8 years ago today, I made the best decision of my life. I can say best because every other good thing that's happened since then has happened BECAUSE of that decision. I love this church, I love my Heavenly Father, I love my Savior and I am incredibly grateful for the 2 men who taught me about it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! It is certainly a milestone!
and we love you! 8 is also a very important age around here for a very excited little girl! So proud of all you have accomplished and how strong and hard working you are!! Amazing!!
Post a Comment