Thursday, May 31, 2012

Not An Attitude of Gratitude Day

I know what I'm supposed to be posting about today as it's the last Thursday of the month, but I am seriously just not feeling it. My morning started out with Caleb waking up at stupid o'clock and then waking his brothers up as well. He pushed and pushed until he got a privilege taken away and then proceeded to try to hurt his brothers in a fit of rage. Definitely not my best morning and my evening wasn't much better due to personal struggles. I went for a walk just so I could break down crying.

I don't feel like I have anything to say that anyone would want to hear about. Maybe I'm just writing this all out because writing it out helps make me feel the tiniest bit better, I'm not sure. Or maybe it's because I promised myself when I made my blog public again that I'd never feel bad about posting the truth about things and being real and human.

I am considering moving next year. Not sure where to, just somewhere that we could get a fresh start. We'll see what happens...

I need to start making things for Caleb's Harry Potter party. I need to look at my ideas and make a few final decisions. He also wants it to be a dress up party, but I haven't decided on that one yet.

No comments: