I've been a horrible blogger lately and haven't been posting much about anything. I'm still loving my calling as the Beehive adviser and am super excited to go to camp in a couple of months. Tomorrow will by the last day of my last personal progress experience, so I will be done it as of Thursday morning :) It's been an amazing experience and I'm so glad that I decided to do it.
I am currently entered for a giveaway from Geekling Designs, which I have completely fallen in love with. I think I may end up spending a fortune on their stuff whenever we get pregnant next time.
My friends and I are currently planning a Harry Potter party, which I am LOVING! Caleb has also chosen Harry Potter as the theme for his birthday this year, so I'll be able to double up on decorations. Ty chose Angry Birds for his birthday.
Bretts had his eye surgery 2 weeks ago and his eyes are majorly improved. He goes for his follow up with his opthalmologist this afternoon. He had his hearing test last Thursday and he has normal hearing. That day he learned to say "hello", which is so adorable. He also started climbing the stairs that evening. It was quite the day for him. Yesterday he was saying "three" because John was counting to 3 while doing something with him. I love seeing him progress like this and catch up to where he should be.
We are setting things up right now for Caleb to start taking piano lessons in the fall. He is VERY excited about it.
Yesterday we had a BBQ with some friends which we really enjoyed. Life is going pretty good at the Bly house.
No comments:
Post a Comment