Sunday, May 13, 2012

The People Who Make This Day Special For Me

A post for the people who have made me a mother!

There are 4 people I live with who have made me a mother. My husband, who has been oh so patient over the past 6 1/2 years (and is currently frying up bacon for me). He has stood by me through thick and thin and I'm so blessed to be his eternal companion. This week will be 7 years since we first met.

Caleb, my wonderful little boy. He has stood by me through a lot as well and has often brightened my day with his smiles and hugs. Caleb is growing into an amazing young man and I'm so happy with him.

Tyrell, who constantly keeps me on my toes and is trying to single handedly to finally teach me patience. He can be the most adorable little dude ever when he gives his crooked little grin.

Brettley, who made me feel like a first time mother all over again. He and I had such a tough haul, but he is the cutest little chicken ever and such a trooper through all of his trials.

Also, just a mention about some other women who have helped make me a mother.

My grandma, who is currently going through horrible health issues that she will never recover from in this life.

C, who is so super amazing and loves L so much. I love you guys so much!

Finally, my mum, who sacrificed so much to do her very best as a mother. She was and still is an amazing example of a selfless mother who loves her divine role.

Happy mothers day to all who are a mother in any way, shape and/or form.

No comments: