Monday, April 30, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude (Better Late Than Never)

I totally forgot on Thursday to do my Attitude of Gratitude. So rather than skipping it altogether for April, I'll just do it on a Monday instead...

1) I am so super duper awesomely grateful for my new calling as the Beehive adviser. *In case you couldn't tell, I like my calling* I love the girls that I work with and the counselor I work with is a great friend and awesome to work with.

2) I am grateful for another friend of our's who is going to sit down with us and help is make a plan to get into a house of our own sooner rather than later. We're hoping to need another bedroom in about 2 years from now, so we'll see what we can work out.

3) I am grateful for yet another friend who totally made my day on Saturday. I'd been having a rough time and she never fails to make me feel loved and appreciated. I rarely get to see her anymore since they moved, so being able to talk with her on Saturday was a wonderful blessing to me :)

No comments: