My mum came this weekend and we made some wreaths for my door. A spring one, that I have up right now, and a summer one as well. I really like them and am looking forward to making more for the fall (autumn, halloween, etc).
We made up the Shepherd's Pie which was okay, except we were cooking it from frozen and that REALLY extended the cooking time. We just hadn't been expecting to make it for a lunch instead of a supper.
The Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken and the Lemon Rice were both super super yummy.
Anyway, not too much else is new here, other than all of us except for Caleb having a cold. Feeling a little better than I did yesterday, though.
Oh, and I got my 4 Personal Progress ribbons this last Sunday. I will have another one earned by the end of this month. My goal is to have earned them all by YW camp. Hopefully I can pull it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment