Wednesday night we had Vegetable Chowder for supper. It did not go over well at all. There wasn't nearly enough spice/flavor and it tasted horribly plain. The boys really weren't into it. I don't think we'll make it again after the month is over.
Thursday evening we had Catelina Chicken along with some frozen veggies. We LOVED the chicken and will definitely be adding that as a meal to make again. Brettley especially enjoyed it. He really likes chicken.
Today we had Meatball Stroganoff on Macaroni, which was super yummy and everyone wanted seconds. The only change I would make is to use corn as the vegetable instead of peas as I'm not a fan of peas. But that's entirely a personal thing.
Also, I just finished writing out my talk that I'm giving in church on Sunday. I don't know if anyone else will enjoy it, but it was an awesome experience for me. *As a note, I should be able to say in my next post what my exciting news is*
Tomorrow we are having family photos done, which I'm very excited about. It's also a sad thing, though, as our photographer is soon moving to the UK, so we will have to find someone new :( Oh well, we wish her the best of luck across the pond!
No comments:
Post a Comment