Friday, April 13, 2012

Food and YW

On Monday we had Chicken & Black Bean Burritos that went over great with everyone. We would definitely like to have them again.

On Tuesday we had Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Garlic Bread & Corn, which was loved by all. Then I got to attend YW and play super fun games. I also found out that I am officially able to go to camp with them this summer which I'm insanely excited about.

Wednesday we had Baked Macaroni & Cheese as well as Mixed Veggies. It was LOVED by all. My niece even had thirds and asked for the recipe. We will definitely be needing to make that again.

Last night we had Pizza Soup. Truthfully, it tasted like we were eating spaghetti sauce with meat in it. It wasn't bad, but we weren't quite sure about it.

Tonight we are having Shepherd's Pie and tomorrow we're having Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken and Lemon Rice. Should be good. Then we'll have tried all of the kinds of freezer meals that I made. I'm really glad that I did this, it's been a great learning experience for me.

No comments: