As of today, John and I have been married for 6 years. It's been an amazing experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. I am so blessed to be his eternal companion. My mum has all 3 boys until Wednesday, so we're enjoying so peace and quiet for a few days.
Christmas went very well this year, which was a very nice change from last year. We spent time with family and I got to see 2 good friends, so it was a good time.
So yesterday was my last day of my 90 day Individual Worth project. I ended up losing a final total of 22.8 lbs in those 90 days. As I've mentioned in the past, I fully intend for the change to be permanent. I am SO SO SO grateful that I decided to do this as my project. I have felt so much better about myself and it has helped my bipolar so much as well. Several people have told me that they can see that the weight loss has made a difference in me emotionally as well as physically. I'm taking today off as John and I are having a nice supper and then going out to have a New Year's party with a few friends, but our goal in January is to exercise every single day. I have 2 Jillian Michaels DVDs and my Zumba game for the Wii, so I'm really looking forward to this new challenge. John is letting me put together an exercise program for him, so I'll be basing it off of the 30 Day Shred.
Anyway, I think that's about all for now, mostly I just wanted to get in the final info for my 90 day project. I hope you all have a wonderful 2012.
Any goals for 2012? Mine is to reach my goal weight, and I'm over halfway there:)
2 comments:
ah well done and good luck!!!x
Yes, lots of goals for 2012. I will share them with you when I finalize them all.
Post a Comment