We're now half way through our Christmases. Apparently we can't have just 1, we need to have 4. We had our first with my mum and step-dad on Saturday. The boys loved it. John and I got a Blu-Ray player and a cutting board with a strainer in it (which I've been wanting for quite a while). I also got a new dress and John got a new tie to wear to Church on Christmas. Caleb got an Optimus Prime voice changing helmet, swimming lessons with a towel and goggles, a Batman cave and Easy Bake cake mixes. Ty got a box of Duplo blocks, a Cars art kit, an Oilers jersey, a sock monkey and I think something else that I can't remember. Brettley got a glowing Sea Horse (think aquatic Glow Worm), a twisty bug toy, a tray for his Bumbo and a jacket for next year. The boys also got matching church outfits to wear on Christmas day.
Yesterday evening my dad came over and we opened gifts with him. Caleb got a Mario Kart K'nex set, a Lego Optimus Prime and a Yoda lightsabre. Ty got 2 Ben 10 action figures, an Omnitrix and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs on Blu-Ray. Brettley got his present early, which was the Bumbo. Caleb and Ty got the Angry Birds board game together. They each opened a present from us as well. Caleb got a big box of Transformers, Ty got some jeans and Brettley got a container of bath toys.
Caleb and Brettley had been really sick over the weekend. Caleb had an ear and throat infection. Brettley had the nastiest cough and congested chest. He spent most of Saturday puking up mucous, it was so gross. They are both so much better now. Caleb is back to school after missing most of last week. It was so hard watching Brettley go through that and knowing all I could do for him was to let him ride it out.
On the note of my weight loss, I've now lost 21.3 lbs since October 1st. I had a rough week last week and gained some weight and ate some things I shouldn't have and it set me back a fair bit. After the next 0.1 lb I lose I'll be the lightest that I've been in a very long time. I'm so happy with what I've accomplished and looking forward to having more success in 2012:)
No comments:
Post a Comment