Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weight, Personal Progress and Calling

You might notice that I now have a Lose It button up top. I'll be posting in there at least once a week with my progress. Also, I changed my ticker today because I couldn't resist after accomplishing my goal weight for 2011 that I made when I started everything in October.

So I realized that I haven't updated on my Personal Progress in a while. I have accomplished 18 goals and 1 value project and passed off my Virtue value. I am currently working on 2 goals and 2 projects. I have lots more fun goals and projects to look forward to in 2012, including doing temple work at least once per month.

I also got a new calling this past Sunday. I am now the ward bulletin editor and website administrator. It is almost all done at home, which will be very good for me right now. There's also a side project with the calling that I'm still working out in my head and with the bishopric, so more news to come on that one in the new year.

Well, off I go. Caleb is home from school today because he and Ty spent yesterday evening puking. On the plus side, I was able to deal with it, which is a HUGE step for me.

1 comment:

Christal said...

Love the gift wrap answers! So fun! Also you are amazing all you are accomplishing seriously you are a rock! We have the pukes here too Karsen this week! so sad! hate the clean up yuck! and I'm so sorry I never got back to you on the glasses question lauren was 1 and half and 6 glasses later here we are but I really have nothing that works just good coverage makes it better! Well love you! thanks for you and your example
on a side note just got back from getting Laurens hair cut its so so cute... up to her chin again she asked me to make the appointment she said she doesn't want to fight in the mornings {she hates having her hair done and complains all while doing it fun times!
:) What a girl! ttys