Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Love To See The Temple

Our temple is reopening this week. It has been closed for renovations. I've missed it. I never realize how much I take the temple for granted until easy access is taken away. That's why I'm so grateful that one of my projects for Personal Progress involves going to the temple every single month in 2012. I might even fit my dress by then, too!

The spirit that I feel as soon as I step onto temple grounds never fails to amaze me. It's like the hugest breath of fresh air that you could ever imagine. I think of how blessed I am to be a member of this church and how much good it has done me, I can scarcely remember life before my baptism. I'm so grateful, SO grateful and I can't imagine living without the church in my life ever again.

1 comment:

Kyla Bly said...

you're a true inspiration! I love reading your positive testimony and seeing your love for the church and the gospel and our heavenly father!

i'm excited for our calgary temple this coming year! Its a mere 20 mins away and i'm just excited to really improve that side of my life (temple attendance).
-Kyla