A good friend of mine has been doing self improvement/realization questions on her blog and I've been answering them. They've been pretty good for me. She is reminding me that people don't see me as negatively as I see myself. I've realized that deep down I'm still a bit angry at B for being such a jerk about my being pregnant with L. I'm hoping to work on this one and let it go. Seriously, he's not worth the trouble. He's a child of God, but it doesn't mean that I have to like the things that he's done or let those things have power over me.
On a more positive note, I have officially lost 23.6 lbs since June! WOOHOO! Thank you so much to my AMAZING friend, Kyla, who has been keeping me accountable for my food intake and exercising for the past month and a half.
Other than that, things are going fairly well in the Bly home. A head cold for Brettley and I, but we're toughing it out. He's still quite happy. He popped out teeth #3 & #4 in the past few days and #5 is just about to cut through. I love my kids, I love my husband and I love my life:)
No comments:
Post a Comment