Monday, November 14, 2011

# 4...Someday...

I've had enough people ask and the word is out there enough that I may as well just announce it on my blog. Yes, we plan on having 1 more baby. No, I'm not currently pregnant. We plan on waiting about 3 years. Yes, we have prayed about this and I've received a priesthood blessing about it, I wouldn't be even considering it if we hadn't (remember, I was sure we were done). We know that this is right for our family and what we're meant to do. I've taken a lot of flack for it already, so if you don't agree with the answer we got from the Lord, then please don't comment.

Another Bly baby down the road...WOOHOO! We are very very nervous and very very excited and just trying to focus on being better people and parents now instead of just waiting around.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think this is just fantastic! The Lord will bless you as you do what he asks. Trust me on this one:)