I almost forgot about this month's Thankful Thursday. What better day to do it than the day that my favorite American couple is celebrating Thanksgiving?
1) I am SO grateful for how much better I feel since losing 24 lbs since June, 14 of which I've lost since Oct 1st. I feel happier and healthier and I think other people have noticed a difference as well. John sure has. May be TMI, but my monthly week of crankiness was significantly better this month, according to John.
2) I am grateful that Caleb is doing so well in school and that his teachers are so impressed with him. They kept telling me over and over yesterday at his conference just how adorable he is and how well he knows and follows the routine in the classroom. He loves school, for which I'm also grateful.
3) I am grateful that it's Christmas season. It's my favorite time of the year. All of our advent activities are ready to go. I'm trying really hard to get through to Caleb about what this holiday is really about and really waffling on when to tell him who Santa really is. We're having a hard time agreeing on that one. Regardless though, I love Christmas and the spirit this time of year. It's amazing!
1 comment:
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Thanks for always thinking of us.
Post a Comment