I am pleased to announce the return of Attitude of Gratitude. However, it will only be once a month instead of once per week. So here we go:
1) I am grateful for a wonderful little boy who is turning 5 on Sunday. I have been sick the past few days and yesterday I felt totally run down. Before he left for school he decided he was going to clean the living room all by himself. He tidied everything up and even did half of the vacuuming. Then in the afternoon when Ty was throwing a raging fit and I was dealing with that Caleb came up and asked me what he could do to help me. He is such a wonderful person!
2) I am grateful for the weather right now. It's not too warm and not too cold, it's nice and comfortable and I'm loving it:)
3) I am grateful that I have such a great relationship with my brother. Seeing other people who don't have a good relationship with their siblings or even one that's fairly good but not great makes me appreciate how much Roo and I love each other and care about each other. There is no better brother, save Jesus Christ alone.
So there you have it. The return of Attitude of Gratitude.
The Personal Progress is going well. I have passed off 2 goals already and am in the middle of working on a third. It has been a great feeling so far as I do these goals and I'm so glad that I decided to do this.
Well, that's about all that's new for today. Have a good one:)
1 comment:
WOAH HEY! You are back! I didn't realize you went private I just thought you stopped blogging... crazy! I was wondering what happened! Glad you're back though! :)
Post a Comment