I haven't posted in over a week. It's been a rough time for me. My grandpa had a heart attack and went for what was supposed to be a triple bypass. It ended up being 6 instead of 3. The hardest part of it is that my parents decided that we weren't going to tell my brother until it was all over with and my grandpa was on the mend, since Roo's in Europe right now. I had to straight out lie to my brother and his fiance about why my mum wasn't answering e-mails. I don't lie to my brother. Roo and I have such a special relationship that we've had mothers tell us they could only WISH for their children to have. We end every conversation saying "I love you", whether it be in private or in public. Having to go through this without being able to talk to him about it was hard enough. Having to lie to him made it so much worse. Anyway, my mum finally told my brother yesterday and my grandpa is well on the mend, so things are getting better and back to normal here.
Caleb absolutely loves school. He has been looking at lots of books and has a book fair tomorrow, along with meet the teacher night and a BBQ at the school. Ty has decided that he absolutely refuses to toilet train at this point in time, so we're waiting a few weeks before we try again. Brettley has now tried squash, carrots, sweet potatoes and green beans. He doesn't like carrots unless they're mixed with something else, but he likes the rest. Next on the list to try is peas. We thought he had some hearing problems, but he's been responding to noise a lot better since then.
That's about all that's really new here. Well, I should go. I think the boys are trying to kill each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment