I have really been enjoying working on the Personal Progress program. I have passed off 13 goals and am currently working on 2 goals and 1 project. It has been wonderful to take more time to stop and think about my testimony of the Savior and our Heavenly Father's plan for us.
Caleb's party went well on Saturday. He had lots of fun and was very happy and appreciative of all the presents that he received. He ended up puking that night (too much sugar) and so John was up with him for most of the night because he didn't want to fall back asleep. In the morning, on his birthday, his ear was still hurting so John took him to the Medicentre but thankfully there was no infection. He felt better in the afternoon and was still able to enjoy his birthday supper and have Grandpa M over to visit.
Not a whole lot else is really new with us, I just thought I'd quickly write up about these 2 things since I'm severely slacking in the paper journal department. I hope you all had a good weekend. We are really looking forward to General Conference this weekend and being able to hear from our prophet and to know of the things that our Heavenly Father wants us to know at this time.
1 comment:
willing to share any of your goals or projects? :) if not that's fine, but thought i'd ask, i'm curious what you've chosen!
Kyla
PS. Also looking forward to conference!
Post a Comment