Friday, September 2, 2011

Update on the Kids

Caleb had his orientation yesterday. He was one of the best behaved kids in the group. I was so thrilled with his behavior. He is so excited to start school in "4 more sleeps". Caleb has also been wanting to help with Brettley a lot more. I usually let him hold the bottle while I hold Brett. My little man is growing up, I can't believe he's almost 5 years old already!

Ty has been in underwear most of the time these past few days. He's getting a lot better about it. Here's hoping it sticks and we can finish getting this figured out.

Brettley has started eating vegetables. My friend Amanda and I made him a freezer full of homemade baby food on Saturday. SOOO much cheaper than store bought and more concentrated which means more nutrition. He has been eating squash and he loves it. Tomorrow he will start carrots. Also, I think he might be getting another tooth. His appointment with the opthamologist got moved from early March to mid October, so I guess they agreed that he needs to get going on treatment instead of waiting for him to grow out of it.

Not too much else is new in the Bly home. We have had friends over on Tuesday, cousins over yesterday and today and have friends coming for a visit tomorrow morning. I'm not used to other people being around this much, but for the most part I'm happy about it (my kids don't always play the best with their cousins).

No comments: