Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Life Is Good, Very Good

In the way of news, the biggest one is that I finally geeked out and started playing D & D with John on Friday. It's actually a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be. It's something he really enjoys and it's nice to have something to do together.

We have been gearing up for the weekend of parties. I'm having a ladies night on Friday and then Saturday afternoon is Caleb's birthday party. He has invited 5 friends, plus Ty.

I have decided to do the Personal Progress program at home. John said he'd throw me a recognition party when I finish. I've never done the program since I joined the church at the age of 19. I wanted to do something that would help me feel better about myself and help strengthen my testimony and I feel strongly that the Personal Progress program is the perfect thing to do that.

We are also starting to implement the 7 habits of highly effective families into our FHE lessons and hopefully into our lives.

Brettley has finished being introduced to 5 different vegetables and is starting fruits today. Fun times:) I've really been enjoying making all of his baby food (minus the baby cereal).

So yeah, lots of great things going on here at the Bly home. Life is good!

No comments: