So I just realized that it's 3 weeks and 1 day until I'm allowed to go to my preferred hospital if I go into labour. That being said, I'm going to start opening up the polls for when I will have the baby and how big he'll be. So make sure to put your guess in on the polls on the side and also leave a comment with your more specific guess. To give you a bit of help with your guess, here's some background info.
I hit 37 weeks on Mar 11th and am 40 weeks on Apr 1st. My weight gain with the pregnancy has been normal, according to my OB.
L was born at 39 weeks (not induced) and was 6lbs 10.75oz.
Caleb was born at 37 weeks (not induced) and was 6lbs 7oz.
Ty was born at 38 weeks (induced, but would have come in a matter of days on his own) and was 6lbs 1oz.
So go ahead and have a guess. Maybe there will be something special for whoever is closest on the date as well as the weight.
PS
I will post my guesses after the polls close on Feb 20th.
1 comment:
You had him last night LOL CONGRATES he is amaizng
Post a Comment