Thursday, February 3, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude Day

Ah, it's 3 am and I'm wide awake. Heartburn is so much fun, not! At any rate, I figure I'll do this now, so here is this week's Attitude of Gratitude:

1) I am grateful for the healing that can come when we receive a priesthood blessing. It has made a huge difference to me in the last few days. (This also made me grateful for a home teacher that we can rely on to come and help give the blessing when it's needed)

2) I am grateful that the big project John's department has been doing so much overtime for is due today. That being said, I'm also grateful that he was able to do so much overtime so that we could have enough saved up for him to take a week off when the baby is born.

3) I am grateful for a wonderful husband who bought me another Booster Juice last night when he was out dropping off stuff at the library and getting milk. It seems like Booster Juice is my major craving in this new year, I can't seem to get it out of my head. I love it:)

So that's about it. Tomorrow I'll be 32 weeks along, which means I officially will have 8 weeks until my due date and that we will probably have the baby in about 6 weeks. ACK!

I'm still taking things easy here and trying not to get stressed out (HA!) so my house is kind of suffering. Caleb did help clean up a bit yesterday, though.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: