It's been a fun few days. We found a mouse in the house during the night on Monday, so the boys and I spent all of Tuesday, that night and all of yesterday until after supper at my dads house. I did discover that the sensitivity I have developed to cigarette smoke apparently bothers me more than mice though, since we're back home even though we still might have the mouse (I hate townhouses for that). Now I am semi-sick and Ty's cough is really bad again.
Anyway, moving on, it's Attitude of Gratitude Day, so here she goes...
1) I am grateful that John has tried really hard to support me through my irrational fears. He doesn't feed in to them or agree with them, but he realizes how much they bother me and tried to help me to feel better. I love having such a wonderful husband.
2) I am grateful that my contractions that I was having earlier last week are down to a minimum again and I don't have to worry quite as much anymore. I can't believe that there are only 50 days until my due date (which no one expects me to make it to anyway). It still is kind of feeling surreal.
3) I am grateful that my kids slept in until 7 this morning. Caleb has been waking up at 5:30 or 6:00 lately, and usually waking Ty up with him, so it was really nice to be able to rest a little longer this morning, especially because I didn't sleep very well last night. They may drive me bonkers some day, but I love my kids so much.
Well, that's about all for now, I suppose. Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment