Friday, May 28, 2010
The Pad
Caleb got into a lot of stuff he wasn't supposed to today. One of the times was while he was in the washroom, supposedly going pee. After a while I went in and found a huge mess he'd made with stuff from under the sink. There was cleaner out, conditioner a magic eraser and pad wrappers. I just walked out. After Caleb had taken a 'nap' he informed me that he hurt inside of his pants. I told him to leave himself alone and left it at that. A few minutes later while we were in my room he starts pulling off his pants and telling me that his crotch hurt. I was like "no Caleb, don't do that". He pulls off his underwear and there is a pad stuck to his crotch and butt. He's walked in on me using a pad a few times, so he knew where it was supposed to go. Anyways, he's trying to pull the pad off and crying because it hurts and I'm like "NO!". I laid him on my bed and pulled the pad off as quickly as I could. He winced, but didn't cry. Anyways, so that's Caleb's first experience with a pad...I don't think he's brave enough for a repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious. I will make sure I put my pads where he can't find them when you come and visit.
Post a Comment