We had a really good day on Saturday. Well, it didn't start out so well. I had fallen asleep on the couch Friday night and decided to just stay there for the night rather than crawling up the stairs while half asleep. I'm so glad that I did. John came downstairs at about 6:30 am and says "Nikki, Caleb just threw up". I don't know if I've explained this before, but I have the weakest stomach for vomit. Give me protruding bones and gushing blood and I'll do whatever needs to be done, but throw in a queasy stomach and I'm done for. Anyways, I went upstairs and gave Caleb some gravol and decided to check my e-mail. 10 minutes later Caleb got sick again. Eww!
Anyways, he went for about 3 hours without getting sick again, and he was in fine form, so we went out and got groceries. After that we came home and had lunch. Then we went to the dollar store and Walmart (and picked up hats for the boys). Off we went to the park. The boys had lots of fun there, but Ty wouldn't keep his hat on, so we had to leave when his face started to resemble a tomato. We stopped at a hobby shop for John and to Zellers for freezies and then dropped off our bottle empties. We got about $33, which basically tells us that we drink way too much pop. They weren't all from pop, though, some of it was milk jugs.
We came home from that and had barbequed hot dogs and some potato salad for supper. The boys had a bath and then they went to bed. It was a really nice day with my 3 boys.
Also, I planted my flowers that my mum gave me last week and on Friday Caleb and I planted our garden. We made a small garden in the back. It's maybe 3'x6'. We planted some lettuce, carrots and green beans. Hopefully we'll have a bit of luck with it. I guess we'll see.
Not too much else is really new here, though. We're excited for the upcoming long weekend. We don't really have any plans, but it will be nice to have John at home for an extra day. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment