Sunday I ended up teaching both my class in primary PLUS another class, which was enough to give me a SERIOUS headache by the time we left the chapel. Thank goodness John was willing to help me teach my class, I would have gone crazy without him. So we left the Church with my screaming headache, 2 extra kids and Caleb who was VERY tired and VERY wound up. He screeched and spit the whole way home, it was awful! My mum came for dinner that night, it was really good!
On Monday my Mum took me out for dinner and shopping. We ate at Edo's and then she bought Caleb a bib for spaghetti meals, me some cardstock for my cards, some snacks for John and I and some clothes for the baby. I also bought a couple of things for the girls to open at Christmas (we have Heather's family this year), a sidewalk chalk kit for Caleb, some wipes for Caleb and some clothes for the baby. It was a good night, and nice to get out.
Tuesday Caleb and I tried out his sidewalk chalk in the backyard when he decided it would be a good idea to give one of the chalks a bath in the ONLY bit of water there was in the backyard. That evening we went to the optometrist and all went well with John's contacts trial so we ordered him 3 months worth. They just got in today, so John's pretty excited. I also cut my finger really badly that day, it hurt SO bad, comparable to labour pains. It's doing better now, but it's still kind of sore.
Wednesday is kind of a blur to me, I honestly don't remember anything interesting from that day other than I ordered my cell phone. It's pink, YAY! It'll get here late next week or early the week after, I'm very excited about it. I also went through some of the baby clothes that night to figure out what all I have.
Yesterday Caleb and I were playing in the backyard when he decided it would be a good idea to try and eat a knot in the fence! After telling him no a few times and him not listening he got taken into the house and threw a HUGE HUGE HUGE fit. So then I had to take him upstairs and he fell asleep. We both ended up taking naps in the afternoon, I was SO tired. In the evening we had our temple recommend interviews with the bishop and then I went through the rest of the baby clothes, so now I know what we have and what we need.
Today I tried to take Caleb for a walk, but we ended up coming home after he threw a fit because he realized that we weren't going to Jodi's house. Then I decided we'd try the backyard, but he wouldn't stay out of the red rock patch after being told not to go in there, so he got taken back into the house and the tantrums began again so he got put down for another early nap. This kid is driving me up the wall with his tantrums. He has so much anger in him, he hits us every single time he doesn't get his way (sometimes with his hands and other times with objects). Is this normal for a kid who is only 21 months old? Anyways, so now I'm enjoying the fact that Caleb is sleeping.
Tomorrow the boys have doctor appointments in the morning and then we're going to Value Village and Once Upon a Child to look for some more baby clothes, now that I know what I need. And John's going to cut the grass in the backyard tomorrow for the first time. I've done it every time it's needed to be done since we moved in here, but with my belly getting bigger it's getting too awkward for me to do it, so it's John's turn to step up to the plate now.
Well, that's about all for now. Hope everyone had a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment