Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The zoo was great on Saturday. Caleb really enjoyed it until the end when he got VERY overtired and was just plain cranky. We went to Peter's Drive In for supper and found out that their large fries is more like a grocery bag full of fries, it was an INSANE amount! We stopped in Penhold and Springbrook on the way home. Springbrook used to be called Mynarski Park, and it was the PMQ area for the base there. My brother and I lived there with our mum for quite a few years, before we moved to Wainwright. We took Caleb through a trail we used to play in as kids and Caleb just had a blast in there. Then we took some pictures in a few other places before we got caught in a terrential downpour. It was raining SO hard. Today I got my hair done, which I am very happy about. It got it trimmed, thinned, dyed and chunked PLUS got Caleb's hair trimmed all for the low price of $45! I loved having a friend who does hair:) Tomorrow I am going to endeavour to make homemade bread for the first time on my own. It should be interesting, at the least. Plus I am going to make myself some more Mastermix, since we really enjoyed having it before. I guess it counts towards food storage since I can use it for lots of different things, so that's a bonus. Anywho, that's about all that's new here, really. Just looking forward to my ultrasound this coming Monday as well as the big garage sale in Wainwright this weekend. Woohoo, I get to buy baby girl clothes:)

No comments: