Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

So John has his new glasses now as well, they look so great on him:) Yesterday was my neice Rachel's baptism. It went very well. We gave her a pillowcase that she could colour, she was really happy with it. It's kind of cool because 4 years ago I was baptized the day before Father's Day and this year Rachel was baptized the day before Father's Day. I just think that's kind of neat. Anyways, today I'm off to Church soon and I can teach my class for the first time in over a month, and then after Church John is bringing Caleb and I to meet up with my mum. I have a Dr's appointment on Tuesday, so Caleb and I are staying in Wainwright for a couple of nights. So I just wanted to say on my blog, "Happy Father's Day, John!". I am so thankful for John. He is a wonderful husband and father. He pitches in so much when I'm not feeling well and he does great with Caleb. I'm very thankful that he's my eternal companion and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of eternity with him.

No comments: