Saturday, June 21, 2008
It's Hot Out!!!
What a week. I went to my mum's for a few days, which was really stressful because their house is not at ALL Caleb-proof so I kept having to haul him away from stuff. My doctor has me on iron pills now for my dizzy spells, so hopefully that will do the trick. I don't particularly want to be passing out all over the place. Other than the dizzy spells the pregnancy is going well though. I'm already getting some Braxton-Hicks, but since this is my third pregnancy, it's really not a big deal anymore, I just deal with them as they come. Then Wednesday night I used my mum's carpet cleaner to clean the stairs in my house. I'm happy with the outcome, but man did it hurt my back. I got to clean my upstairs bathroom really well on Thursday, so my back was even MORE sore after leaning into the tub to scrub it out. Yesterday my brother and his girlfriend came over for supper and then we watched National Treasure 2 with them. It was the 3rd time I've seen it, but the 1st time John's had a chance to watch it. It was a good evening, but I was really tired by the time I actually got to bed. This morning we set up Caleb's pool and he played in there for a while while my dad came over for a visit. Caleb loved being in the pool, especially when we rigged his slide so he could slide into it. Then we went to the mall so I could get some new maternity capris and 5 more maternity tops since my old ones weren't fitting me very well. We also got Caleb a nice pair of jean shorts from The Children's Place for only $13. After that we went to the food court and had New York Fries for lunch. Caleb fell asleep as we were heading to Wal-mart and woke up just as we got back home. However, thankfully he was willing to fall asleep again once we put him in his room. Then I FINALLY got the winter stuff put away out of our hall closet and got that organized and John got some of the kids' clothes put away in a tote. Now he's off giving someone a ride and I'm just relaxing with the fan blowing on me. So all in all it's been a pretty good week. We also decided this week that we're doing our summer 'holidays' in Wainwright this year, which is really only a 4 day weekend, and then John will take a week off when the baby comes PLUS a week and a half for Christmas. We'll spend the half a week in Wainwright and then a full week at home with just John, the kids and I. It should be fun to just enjoy each other's company, I'm really looking forward to it. Not too much else is new on the Bly front right now though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment