I really should be asleep right now, but I'm at that lovely point in my pregnancy where I can't sleep and because of the weather, I can't cool off enough to sleep anyways, so here I sit at 1am and figured I may as well update my blog because there's not much else left to do. Maybe after I'm done on here I'll watch a movie or something. Hopefully I'll get tired enough that I'll end up falling asleep.
So Saturday we went to the boys' doctor appointment. We were told that Caleb is, in fact, allergic to Amoxicillin, which is what I thought anyways, but always nice to know for sure. And John found out that if he can't get his blood pressure down on his own in the next month by trying not to be so stressed out and losing some weight then he has to go on blood pressure pills. *sigh* I really hope he can lose some weight and get it lowered, the last thing he needs to be worrying about is blood pressure pills at 32. After the doctor appointment we went and bought LOTS of clothes for the baby, which was really good. I also managed to find a 24 months Oilers jersey for Caleb which made me very happy. Then later on we went out for dinner with Rawd and Jodi and their girls and went over there for a visit after. John had to leave at 8:40 or so because Caleb was just freaking out, but I stayed and visited with Jodi until 1 or something like that.
Sunday was VERY interesting. Caleb completely lost his cool during sacrament meeting. He was screaming so bad that we had to take him right out of the building and then he lost his temper because we wouldn't let him play in the grass and we had to actually physically hold him down so he wouldn't hurt himself or us. It was really scary. Plus, I was having an allergic reaction to something in the air, so my eyes felt like they were on fire. Then when I actually taught my primary class, it was the kind of lesson where you come out of it wanting to beat your head on a wall. The kids just did NOT want to pay any attention to the lesson. After church I had a primary meeting I had to go to, which was good and short and then we had lunch there after. For supper we'd been invited to someone's house (I've taught 3 of her 4 girls in primary), so we went and did that. It was good, but super hot out.
Monday I tried to keep cool, but didn't succeed very well. Caleb got to go in his pool in the afternoon, which he was VERY happy about. He was so mad when I brought him back in the house, but I was so worried that he would get heat stroke or something. Then my brother and his girlfriend came for a visit in the afternoon, which was nice. We ordered pizza for supper since it was way too hot to cook anything. Then later on I went and visited with Jodi until stupid o'clock again.
Today we got our grocery shopping done, filled the van up with gas and helped my brother (hopefully) find a car he's buying. The sale is just pending an inspection at the dealership tomorrow, which we all think is going to turn out just fine. Then later on we took Caleb to the Canada Day celebrations in Sherwood Park. I was hoping to find face painting and stuff for him, but couldn't seem to find it, but he was content to just get himself black as could be in a dirt pile and then go play on the playground for a while, so that was okay. We got some mini donuts, cotton candy, a soft pretzel and John got a snow cone. It was fun. After we got home I think the heat of the last few days caught up with me because I had to go lay down, I felt SO sick. I'm still not feeling very well, but what can you do? Anyways, so that's what our last few days have been like. Happy Canada Day!
1 comment:
"Stupid O'clock" hahahahahahahahaha Love it!
Post a Comment