Thursday, July 10, 2008

Groovin Out to AFI and Bad Religion

So I did a fat load of nothing on Monday, other than going to the bus stop with Caleb to pick John up when he was getting home. Tuesday we went out that night and got groceries and on our way home we got caught in a huge downpour. We got the groceries put away and then took some donuts over to Heather and Mike's to celebrate Mike's birthday. It was a good visit. It's so quiet there when the girls are in Magrath! Yesterday John cleaned the house while I went visiting teaching. He did a really good job, too, it made me very happy! Then I couldn't fall asleep until about 1am again because of my back and the baby kicking lots. Oh well, at least Caleb let me sleep in until 10 this morning. He had a hard time falling asleep last night as well so he slept in this morning. Anyways, other than that, there's nothing new. It's been a very uneventful week. My back is doing tonnes better today though, which is good since I'm watching Landon for a while this afternoon. Well, I should get going and maybe play some Toddler learning games with Caleb or something...

No comments: