Caleb hasn't been sick since Tuesday evening, so I'm pretty happy about that. He's still somewhat out of sorts, I think it'll take him a few more days before he's back to his normal self again. Wednesday worked out pretty good. I got lots of cleaning and laundry done before John got home. The trip to Wainwright went pretty good, but Caleb was pretty fussy by the end of it.
Thursday we did some shopping, visited with a friend and went to my doctor's appointment. I guess everything's still going well with the baby, so that's good. Caleb threw the world's biggest temper tantrum in the doctor's office, though, it was so embarrassing. Mum made ribs, corn on the cob, beetniks and a potato (for me) for supper that night. The ribs were so good, I think they were the best ribs that I've ever had.
Friday we dropped Caleb off at daycare for the morning. I went and did my gestational diabetes screening at the lab which made for a very long hour. For lunch we went to Lil' Haven and had wraps and pie. It was a really good lunch. We brought my mum a wrap and salad to her work and then we went and picked up Caleb from the daycare. That evening we went downtown for the celebrations, which really weren't very good. However, I did get an ice cream bar out of the deal, so that made me pretty happy. Then we went back to the house, loaded up the van and headed back home to Edmonton.
John had to work this morning to make up for having to stay home on Tuesday. When he got home we packed a few boxes of stuff in the basement. Then later we drove to Fort Sask to pick up a free rocker glider for me to use once the baby comes. I'm pretty happy that we got it. We also picked up some groceries, including some really good scones. Now we're just about ready to make some supper.
No comments:
Post a Comment