Monday, April 28, 2008
Bright and Sunny Weekend
What a gorgeous weekend it was. It was so great to see the sun shining and the snow melting. On Saturday we went to IKEA. We had lunch there and bought some boxes for my sister-in-law, Kathy. We also had to buy a new changing pad at Walmart for Caleb since he decided to tear his padded one to bits! Now he just uses the kind that you keep in the diaper bag and when it's not in use it gets kept in his dresser drawer that's locked. I got to have a nice long nap yesterday which was really nice since I am just so tired lately. After Caleb went to bed I started watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but I could only make it to the part where Hagrid is showing the Trio his giant brother, Grawp, before I had to shut it off and head to bed. We also had pancakes and eggs for supper. Caleb ate 3 pancakes, the little piggy! He wasn't so keen on the eggs though, but oh well. Tonight it's just plain old boring soup since Caleb has swimming lessons shortly after supper. And I'm done teaching Primary for the next 4 Sundays, YAY! This coming Sunday we have to go to some Relief Society meeting (probably about visiting teaching), so the men are taking care of Primary for us. The weekend after that I'm going to see my Grandma for Mother's Day which I'm happy about because even after 3 1/2 years, Mother's Day talks in our church still make it a hard day for me. The next two Sundays after that I will be in Magrath visiting with John's family (YAY!). I'm looking forward to having some time off. I'm really hoping that by the time I get back we'll hopefully be moving to Lethbridge right away. Still praying oh so hard for that! The application period closes Wednesday evening, so we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment