Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tired of being sick

Wow, I haven't written in a while but that was because I came down with a really nasty cold and was in bed for a few days with it. Saturday night I went out for dinner at Moxies with my friends, Alana and Jodi. It was so nice to get out with other people, I don't do that very often. After Jodi and I searched Blockbuster from top to bottom and found that there was absolutely nothing for us to rent we ended up just watching one of mine and John's videos, Sahara. I had seen it a couple times already and really like it and Jodi hadn't seen it yet. Then a few hours of gabbing after that and then I went back home. On Sunday I only had sharing time to teach for since I had to go to the visiting teaching conference. I didn't really get much out of it because I was still sick and so my head was kind of in a fog, but at least I made it through church. I hung out at Jodi's again that evening. I think being cooped up the last few months with morning sickness really didn't agree with me so now that I can handle getting out I'm trying to make the most of it. Hopefully some time this week she'll be able to dye and cut my hair for me, but I'm not exactly sure since she hurt her ankle yesterday. I feel awful for her. I sprained my ankle last year (when Caleb was just crawling) and it was awful. He spent about a week being babysat by ward members while I was on my crutches. Anyways, so tomorrow I am visiting teaching Alana and since it's her birthday this month I need to get her card made tonight. No plans on Thursday yet and then on Friday we're heading to Wainmo. Caleb and I will be there until Tuesday. The big plans for tonight are grocery shopping since it's 10% Tuesday at Safeway today. Man, we are so boring.

No comments: