Saturday, April 26, 2008
Lazy Saturday:)
Nothing exciting happened yesterday other than we had take out East Side Mario's for supper. Caleb ate two bowls of spaghetti and by the time he was done he looked like he had an orange beard, it was pretty funny! This morning he decided to rip into his change pad and start pulling foam out of it, so I'm going to have to buy a new one when the baby comes. John patched it up with some duct tape though. At least he kept his diaper on:P The only plans for today are to return a movie I'm borrowing from the Church bookstore and to pick up some things at IKEA for one of my sisters-in-law. I'm looking forward to not doing too much today. It's supposed to get up to +12C, which would be nice because then a lot of this snow will melt. Caleb's going spare being stuck in the house all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment