Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rotten Mood (I need to find a better one quick)

Yesterday was such a bad day. My nausea was really bad, which puts me in an awful mood to begin with. Then John didn't toast my tomato sandwiches so I ended up making my own supper anyways. I don't know why it was so bad, I think it's mostly because I'm tired of feeling so sick all the time. I was supposed to go help clean the temple in John's place tonight, but I had to back out and let John do it because my brother-in-law needs a ride and since I don't drive, I can't take him. So now I can't go tonight and pray about/for the job in Lethbridge at the temple, so that's pretty depressing. On a plus though, John brought me home some pretzels after Caleb's swimming class, YAY! Also, tomorrow is pay day, so that'll be good. John is going to be busy the next week studying his old GIS textbooks to give himself a bit of a refresher, so hopefully everything will work out okay. I also found out when I go for my first ultrasound for the baby, so that's pretty neat. Hopefully we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl, although I'm certain that it's a girl. Well, not too much else is new. Life doesn't get too exciting when I'm sick.

No comments: