Wednesday, April 23, 2008
There is sunlight all around...
My son has developed a new walked. He swings his upper torso widely from side to side while he's walking, it looks so hilarious. I helped John do the dishes last night, which was a big accomplishment for me. I've been so sick with this pregnancy that I haven't had the energy to stand and do dishes for the past couple of months, so John's been doing all of them. But last night I was actually able to help, which means I'm slowly getting better, YAY! After several days of snow, snow and more snow it finally stopped yesterday. Today the sun is actually shining and it makes me so happy because then it'll melt the snow. I feel so bad for Caleb. He loves the outdoors and he can't go out until the walks get shovelled at the very least, so he's going a little stir crazy inside. The job that John applied for the other day closes the application period a week and a few hours from right now. I'm hoping, so hoping that John gets this job. It's so perfect for us. Well, that's about all for now. Caleb has swimming lessons tonight, John is taking him in again. I'm too scared that I'll slip while holding him and then I'll hurt Caleb, myself AND the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment