Thursday, August 1, 2013

No Glasses For a While

We've done all the prep work to cancel our land line and it will be cut off on the 24th. I'm really looking forward to it being gone and excited to get my new phone case some time next week. The case I had keeps falling off of my 'new' phone.

Brettley had his surgery follow-up yesterday. His opthalmologist is very happy with how it went and has asked him to go without glasses for the next 3 months and then see how he's doing without them. That was very exciting news!

Caleb and Ty had a sleepover at Grandpa's house on Tuesday night. They love being there, riding bikes with him and eating Grandpa's cookies. I've tried buying them the cookies for at home but they prefer to keep them as a special thing at Grandpa's house.

We don't have a lot of plans for the long weekend, just hoping to hit a splash park on Saturday. Mostly we just want to relax :)

No comments: