Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Nephew, New Calling and Fall

My little nephew was born on Monday :) Well, technically he's not my nephew, but I get called Aunt Nikki anyway. He's the sweetest little guy and was so content for the whole time John and I were holding him yesterday.

I can now announce that I have a new calling on the Relief Society board. I'm pretty excited to be going into that calling, I really feel like it's what I need in my life right now.

And yeah, I feel like that's about all that I have to say. It's been a pretty boring week, I've mostly just been reading a lot. I've gone through 4 books now in the last week, and only one of them was a thinner book (213 pages). I am mostly just looking forward to summer holidays being over and getting the kids in school and having a nice routine again for the next 10 months. I'm not a summer person, I definitely prefer spring and fall. So on that note, what part(s) of fall are you looking forward to the most? I'm looking forward to the kids being in school, 3 of us having birthdays, no more crazy summer storms and getting to wear sweaters again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Halloween! I love Halloween.