Our last week has consisted of 4 out of 5 of us being sick. It started with Brettley and quickly moved on to me. I had several days of a sore throat, a sore body and feeling completely drained. A 30 minute shopping tripped knocked me out for hours. Caleb caught it next and had some nasty fevers and then Ty ended up with the same thing. Today is the first day in a week that we've all been (pretty much) healthy.
Not much else has been going on here, other than teaching the boys to do some new household tasks so that I can start passing some of the responsibility to them. Sorry, it's been an extremely boring week, but I should have more to say next week.
1 comment:
Hope your all feeling better now:) You are such a great mom for those little boys!! Love reading what your up too and so glad Brettley's surgery went good! Hope your having a great summer so far! Can you even believe L is going to be 9! Crazy how fast time flies isn't it! Well we love ya!!
Post a Comment