The boys went to my mum's place on Friday until Wednesday. They had a blast there. On Saturday I hosted a small baby shower for my friend who's having her baby this coming Monday. John took a whole bunch of stuff to the dump for me that day and cleared out a fair chunk in our basement. We played a lot of MTG that weekend because my back was hurting and laying down is pretty much the worst thing for that, so I didn't get a lot of sleep.
Monday John took the day off and we went out for the day. We saw a good friend that I haven't seen in a while. Then we went for lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We shopped around West Ed for a while and went to a comic shop. It was a long and exhausting day. Tuesday I just hung around and relaxed.
Yesterday John took the day off again because I wasn't feeling well in the morning. I was also watching K yesterday. We took the 4 boys to a splash park since it was so hot out. We had a picnic lunch there and spent several hours playing. It was fun and we met up with some friends. Later Caleb and Ty enjoyed their early birthday presents from Grandpa. Caleb got a skateboard and Ty got a scooter. They are really enjoying them!
Today is L's birthday. She is now 9 and saying that makes me feel kind of old :P I love her birthday, it's such a celebration of everything to do with her. So happy 9th birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment