The hard part about committing to blog or journal at regular intervals is that you sometimes ending up having no idea what to say. That's where I'm at today on the whole thing. The only big thing from the last week is that John and I decided to get rid of our land line and run solely on our cell phones. It will end up saving us at least $53 each month, which is really nice. However, in order to make this work, we need to physically switch cell phones with each other. John's plan has 10 favorite numbers and mine only has 5, but I'm the one that talks and texts with more people. Kind of an inconvenience to switch everything over, but it will so be worth it. I'm hoping to have everything switched and the land line cut off mid-August.
Oh, and it was John's birthday on Tuesday. We didn't do much, just had a dinner and dessert with his mom, since she was in town. He got some stuff that he's really happy with and he enjoyed his birthday a lot better than last year's (I think I was sick). I am so lucky to be his wife and I love him so much!
Yep, that's about all for today. Need to get some stuff done before K gets here to be babysat.
No comments:
Post a Comment