Over the past few weeks I've been doing really well with getting back on track with housework and have even started exercising.
The boys went to my mum and step-dad's for the weekend, so John and I had the weekend to ourselves. We watched RED, finally, and really enjoyed it. Then on Saturday we spent the morning doing errands together and that evening we checked out a new gaming store. We had a lazy day on Sunday and I had a big nap, because I woke up at 4:30 am and wasn't able to get back to sleep. Insomnia sucks!
Monday my new calendar for the next school year came in the mail. I'm a huge geek and new calendar day is actually one of my favourite days of the year. It feels like starting things fresh again and I love it! I also did a thorough cleaning of my entrance hallway and closet. I've decided to pick one 'room' to focus on each month and this month was that.
The boys came home on Tuesday and since then I've been battling Brettley's swollen eye. It's the same eye he had surgery on, but the swelling isn't related to the surgery. Caleb had the same thing happen a few months ago and after a few days of Benadryl he was fine again. Brett's eye looked just horrible yesterday, but is definitely improved today. That's about all that's going on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment