Saturday night we had Chicken Chili. We had to add an extra can of beans and a bunch of salsa so that we would have enough for my nieces as well. It was pretty good, although the extra salsa made it a tiny bit too spicy, but we won't have the same problem next time. I would make it again.
Yesterday we had Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, which was super yummy and we didn't have any leftovers. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law.
I also got my new calling yesterday, which was the exciting news I had to keep quiet for a couple of weeks (and it was really hard to keep quiet because I was so excited). I am the new Beehive advisor in our ward, which I am super duper excited about!!! I also love the counselor I'm working with, which makes it even more awesome. I am so excited to serve in this calling, especially since the girls that I'll be working with are the same girls I had in Activity Days.
2 comments:
I love being in Young Womens and I know you will too!
That is the best calling ever!! Love yw's I've always been in yw till the last few years of primary!! You will be awesome! Love the header beautiful family!! Love all the food idea;s too!
Post a Comment