I meant to post about this sooner, but there really isn't much to talk about. Caleb had his initial assessment on Tuesday with Child and Adolescent Health, which basically consisted of us telling the nurse about him, us and our family history. We go back in a couple of weeks where she will be playing with him to get a feel for how he interacts with others and what not. I also have to hand in a scan tron that I filled out with the answer to 300 questions about him. (No the 300 is not a typo)
We have started getting on a routine now in order to prepare Caleb for school. They aren't really big on parts of it yet, but hopefully they'll come around. The biggest one that they don't like is they now have scheduled play time in their room (which is where their toys are). However, I need some time in the afternoon to recharge or I have a VERY difficult time controlling my temper by the end of the day, so it's pretty necessary.
Not too much else is really new here. Brettley now eats rice, oatmeal and barley cereals and tolerates them well. Soon we'll be moving on to vegetables and then fruits. He has a pediatrician appointment coming up on Monday morning. Yeah, that's about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment