Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Hardest Letters I've Had To Write

Just over 7 years ago I wrote a letter that would be the hardest thing I'd ever written in my life. C & D asked that I write a letter to give to Laur at a time of their choosing. Trying to put everything into words was so hard and my face was soaked with tears as I wrote it (I'm sure pregnancy hormones didn't help any).

That letter has now become the second hardest thing I've ever written. I just finished off my letter to my father in law. I have been trying for months to do this. Trying to tell an amazing man like that just how much they mean to you under these circumstances is such a hard thing to do. However, I did it, and I know that he'll appreciate it.

On to more fun things, we're finishing up getting everything ready to head off to Magrath tomorrow morning. I'm so excited:) I probably won't get on here much while I'm gone, so I hope you have a great few weeks.

No comments: