I learned some important things this weekend:
*I am born to be a queen
*I am never alone
*To never be the one thing standing in my way
*Hope is wanting what I want, faith is wanting what God wants
*Give to the Lord and keep back nothing
*I will know my children as adults for eternity but as children for only a few precious years
*Instead of worrying about my weaknesses, I should build on my strengths
*Stop trying to feel happy and feel grateful instead
*Instead of trying to get help with my problems, learn to help others instead
*Ask Heavenly Father every morning what the most important thing for me to accomplish that day is and then do it
*LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED
A song kept coming into my head during the weekend and this was the part that kept coming:
"Long before the time you can remember
Our Father held you in His arms so tender
Those loving arms released you as He sent you down to Earth
He said "My child, I love you, don't forget your great worth" "
The song is called Walk Tall, You're a Daughter of God and can be found on the Church's website.
How could I experience all of this and not come out feeling the way I did?
No comments:
Post a Comment