Thursday, May 12, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

1) I am so grateful that I got to see my niece pass off her last Article of Faith last night. She only turned 9 in March and has just amazed me with how fast she's working through the Faith in God program. I am so proud to be the aunt of such an amazing girl.

2) I am grateful for a husband who was willing to drop his plans of alone time at a moment's notice when I needed a second adult at Activity Days with me and for a dad who was willing to watch the older boys for me.

3) I am SO grateful for my Time Out experience. For getting such a spiritual and emotional boost, having fun with my SILs and getting to see and hug C for the first time since placement. It was an amazing weekend and I hope that I never forget it.

No comments: